Hyperbolic and plebeian observations on life.

Name:
Location: NC

"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?" -Pride and Prejudice

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, people

I loudly guffawed watching this new Coldplay video , but I can't really tell you if it was in amazement, laughter or mind-melting horror. I don't have cable, so I was unaware of it until I saw it over on the Best Week Ever site.



At one point I literally thought the dude was going to twist the old lady's legs off the way you do a baked chicken. And then he was all swinging her around so fast I thought at any second she'd get flung into the bay for shark food, I mean, she's not bigger than a bit of chum anyway.

And how awesome is the late eighties, early nineties clothing and hair? LOVE IT. Ironically, of course. It's practically the definition of "so horrible it's awesome".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I have changed my mind, and now I like Coldplay. They are absolved of the sin of taking themselves too seriously. *chortle*

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home