Hyperbolic and plebeian observations on life.

Name:
Location: NC

"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?" -Pride and Prejudice

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Don't Stop This Madness

Because this madness is pretty awesome. This gem of video includes some flashbacks that will rock your brain. The irony of Whitney Houston in an anti-drug commercial is lost in the bombardment of random eighties faces from LaToya Jackson to the guy from Breakin' to Stacey freaking Keach. Ahnold makes a appearance back when he was better known as Conan the Barbarian (the peak of his career, let's be honest). I'm pretty sure I caught some Hoff, of the Hassle variety (Sweet). It's like the "We are the World" of public service spots. I feel like I need to go tease my hair or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home