Hyperbolic and plebeian observations on life.

Name:
Location: NC

"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?" -Pride and Prejudice

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Domestic Goddess

Yesterday I made an apple pie and took it over to my hubby's job for all his coworkers. It was molten lava hot right out of the oven, and I even stopped and got a carton of vanilla ice cream to go on top.

Yes, I'm aware that I rule on occasion.

The guys were so excited they made me an honorary member of the race team. I also got called a "hot ticket", and his boss stated that he hopes I never find a job so I can keep making pies and bringing them in. I'm fairly certain a "hot ticket" is a positive thing. It's got "hot" in it, right? I think my ever lovin' honey should mention that if they started paying him mucho dinero then I wouldn't have to work at all. I could just hang out and make pies like twice a week for them.

Unless they want to start paying me for the pies. Then that could work out quite well. I'll charge...five hundred bucks a pie. That should do it. Anyway, so it was a fun little thing to do. I got a taster of the pie and it was one of my better ones, so I got to waltz in and dish out some goodness and he looked like the man in front of his boss and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home