Hyperbolic and plebeian observations on life.

Name:
Location: NC

"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?" -Pride and Prejudice

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Safari Park

On vacation this week, we decided to check out a local animal ranch/safari park that we both drive by twice a day, but had yet to ever go to. It was fun. I got to see my favorite, the miniature donkeys. They are my homies and they love me. I know this because they let me pet them. There was an interesting collection of critters, various sorts of deer and cows, giraffes, a rhino, many llamas, many potbellied pigs, and lots of ostriches and emus.

I learned that emus freak me out. Several of them came to my window and started attacking my bucket of feed like a pack of velociraptors. I was shrieking in fear while my husband laughed at me. Such a sweetie, that one.

Here are some highlights.


Do not mess with the vampire deer.


I think this guy may have done some stand-in work for that dude in Legend.

The funniest part about that one is that he would go around to the side and try to nurse, then run back to the back and climb up on her. Little guy had...conflicting instincts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i am glad to show that I've
a very excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed.
I such a lot unquestionably will make certain to don?
t forget this site and give it a look regularly.

Feel free to surf to my weblog - Herbal party pills

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home